- Dimensions are approximate and sizes or colors may vary slightly due to the characteristics of handmade products.
- The most current prices listed on the website supersedes any previous prices or price lists. Quotes provided under written or digital catalogues are estimates. Pricing of metals and stones are subject to change according to current market rates.
First Time Buyer
- A minimum wholesale order of $650 is required for all first time buyers.
- Reorder minimum is $300
- Production begins upon buyer’s receipt of initial partial payment. At the time of checkout, 50% of total order must be paid in full. Once production is complete a new invoice will be sent out for buyer to complete. In edition to the remaining product balance shipping costs will also be added to invoice.
- 3-6 week lead time for standard orders and reorders. Should you require an expedited shipping date than the promised one, a rush charge of 15% to the total amount due will apply.
- Certain substitutions may be made once order is placed if agreed upon or items may be backordered and shipped upon availability.
- Any items that appear on the invoice and are missing from the shipment must be reported within 5 business days in receipt of order via email. At that time we will ship the missing items. If notification of missing items is not provided, then the buyer is liable for the amount due on the original stated invoice.
- Any order cancellations must be submitted in writing within 10 days of order delivery date and are subject to a restocking fee of 25% of total order.
- Special orders and custom combination are not returnable, exchangeable or refundable.
- Sabina Jewelry LLC accepts all major credit cards, checks, or PayPal transfers.
- If your check is dishonored, you hereby agree to remit payment again for the amount of the check plus a $40 NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) Check Fee.
Shipping & Handling
- USPS with tracking is provided, unless otherwise specified. Cost of shipping is dependent on weight, insurance and expediency.
- Order balance is due upon invoice received. Credit cards, checks and/or PayPal transfers must be deposited and cleared prior to shipment.
- Buyer is accountable for shipping and handling fees.
- Shipping insurance must be requested.
- Repair fees are subject to per piece fees depending on the severity of the damage. Sabina Jewelry LLC reserves the right to review and authorize final assessment of the damaged piece/s.
- Sabina Jewelry LLC offers free repairs for items purchased and returned to retailer within 10 days of shipment received. All other repair requests are obliged at a $15 repair fee plus shipping and handling.
- Any Items that are broken or defective as a result of a manufacturer defect must be reported within 5 days of receipt of order. Please email email@example.com
- Returns will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Sabina Jewelry LLC reserves the right to assess and authorize any return cases.
By completing an order and receiving an invoice from Sabina Jewelry LLC, you hereby state that you have read, understand, and comply fully with the listed terms and conditions by Sabina Jewelry LLC. You agree to comply fully with Sabina Jewelry LLC terms and conditions for the entire duration that you carry and sell Sabina Jewelry LLC products.